- Simply installing a touchless faucet adapter on your current faucet, you can turn your faucet into a smart device, convenient for your life. Drains water inductively by IR, reducing touch pollution. A simple design style adapts to various home styles.
Touch-Free and Automatic Water Saving Device
Just place your hand under the spout and water will flow automatically until you move from the sensor. It's the easiest and most hygienic way to use the sink.
The non-contact faucet adapter is inexpensive, and unnecessary waste is avoided, and the existing faucet can be discarded. With its water control system, it can reduce 65% of the tap water, thereby helping you save water bills.
For Better Home Hygiene
There is no need to turn on and off the faucet manually, avoid direct touch with the illness-causing germs that live on home appliances. It's an easy way to keep a healthier home and enjoying a clean life.
6 types of connectors fit with most kitchen faucets. Easy Installation requires no extra expense on plumbing. USB charging cable makes charging easier, it can last up to 6 months, when is fully charged.
Upgraded Touchless Faucet Adapter
Upgrade double sensor for faucet, two sets of sensing areas, two water modes, 0.25-second fast induction. First-class water efficiency, energy-saving, and environmental protection.
- For Instant Use: When the inductive object enters the bottom sensor sensing area start the water, when it leaves, stop the water. If the inductive object stays in the bottom sensor sensing area, the water outlet will automatically stop after more than 20 seconds to meet the daily cleaning needs.
- For Long-term Use: When the inductive object enters the side sensor sensing area starts the water for 3 minutes, the sensor will remain water outlet even if it leaves. When the inductive object enters the sensing area again, the outlet water can be stopped immediately, which is a good choice for water storage.
|Water Efficiency||Level 1|
|Sensing Range||Side sensing 0-5cm/Bottom sensing 0-10cm|
|Working Water Temperature||≤75℃|
|Working Water Pressure||0.05-0.8MPa|
|Standby Energy Consumption||≤0.2mW|
(L x W x H)
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.